- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Access the Timesheet
- Navigate to any place in Jira, where the Time progress bar is displayed
- Click on the Time progress bar for any issue to open the Detail View
- Click on the Timesheet button on the bottom left of the Detail View
Filter issues in the Timesheet
- Filter the issuelist, by clicking on "Period" on the top of the page
- Choose any period from the dropdown
- Click on either of the two date fields, to manually adjust the period
- Click on "Apply" on the top right, to apply the filter to the issuelist
Sort issues in the Timesheet
- Click on the "Issue" header, to group the work logs by issue
- Click on the "Comment" header, to sort the work logs by comments
- Click on the "User" header, to group the work logs by user
- Click on the "Date" header, to sort the work logs by date
- Click on the "Time spent" header, to sort the work logs by spent time
Change the time format
- Navigate to the issue you want to change the time format for
- Click on the cog icon within the Summary Panel
- Activate the "Customize for Issue" toggle
- Look for the "Time" settings in the "Summary Panel" tab
- Click on the dropdown next to "Time unit"
- Choose any of the available time units
- Click on "Save"