Please note that this is a lab feature! That means it can slow down your Jira system!
Especially when many progress bars are displayed or your issue structures contain many issues.
Place a Container/epic in a Container
Enable the container-in-container function
- Click on the Cog icon in the Jira top navigation
- Choose "Manage apps" in the dropdown
- Click on "Configuration" in the navigation on the left
- Choose any issuetype in the "Treat issuetypes as container" (a single issuetype is enough)
- Activate the "Unlock container-in-container functionality" toggle
- Click on the "Save" button on the top right of the page